Linz, Vienna, Austria, Full-time, Hybrid
By joining our Agent team, you ensure that important, critical applications run faster and more reliable for the end users. You will set new standards for monitoring critical applications and contribute to the heart of Dynatrace’s functionality.
Your role at Dynatrace
Our Node.js Agent is a core part of the Dynatrace Platform for automatic instrumentation of Node.js applications. Our Agents enable customer applications to run faster, reliably and securely. Hundreds of thousands of Agents are already deployed today, monitoring critical customer applications in various programming languages and platforms.
This role plays a key part implementing changes, improvements and new features to our Node.js Agent – written in C++.
If you are passionate about development, high performance and understanding how things work at a low level, this is your chance for an exciting challenge in a fantastic team.
- Development of performance and availability monitoring solutions for Node.js applications (no Front-End development)
- Analyzing and gaining an understanding of the inner workings of common frameworks through debugging, interrogation etc.
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Stay in touch with open-source projects like OpenTelemetry, Node.js
What will help you succeed
- Several years of C++ experience
- Interest in deep diving into hidden corners of Node.js (Google V8 runtime) and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS Lambda, Google Functions)
- The ability to focus on details but keep the mind open for the whole ecosystem
- Team player and eager to learn innovative technologies
Why you will love being a Dynatracer
What’s in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 56,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply: LINK